Information about GDPR
Dear Sir or Madam,
In accordance with the implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection “GDPR”), we inform you about the rules for the processing of your personal data and about your rights related to this. The administrator of your personal data is the company AE STEEL sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Kielce, ul. Karola Olszewskiego 6, 25-663 Kielce, contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, The Administrator AE STEEL sp. z o.o can be contacted by: postal address, ul. Karola Olszewskiego 6, 25-663 Kielce and by email: email@example.com. AE STEEL sp. z o.o. will process data obtained from you in connection with the intention to conclude or perform an already concluded contract for services and products offered by AE STEEL sp.z o.o. The personal data obtained will be processed legally.
The legal basis for their processing may be
- consent – i.e. consent to data processing you voluntarily provide – indicated in art.6 (1)(a) GDPR,
- contractual requirements – i.e. the need to have in disposal data for the purposes of performing a concluded contract or taking action at your request before its conclusion – indicated in art. 6(1)( b) GDPR,
- statutory requirements – i.e. the need for AE STEEL sp.z o.o. to fulfil legal obligations arising from legal provisions – indicated in – art. 6(1)(c) GDPR,
- justified Administrator requirements – i.e. the need to pursue legally justified interests of AE STEEL sp. z o.o. – indicated in art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. The period of processing of personal data obtained is related to the purposes of their processing.
You have the right to:
- access your data and receive its copy,
- rectify (correct) your data,
- have your data removed, limit its processing,
- object to data processing,
- have the data transferred,
- the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority – if in your opinion the processing of your data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization. Your personal data will not be processed automatically and will not be profiled.